My name is Sarah. I began this new venture while living on Peachtree Street with two lovely roommates. I make things compulsively, I am full of crazy ideas, and I have a passion for beautiful things.
This is my blog.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Skirt, And a Few Other Things



As promised, here is the skirt made out of upholstery fabric!














I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. It probably took a total of 5-6 hours. I have pictures for a tutorial, but that will take a while to put together.

I based my pattern on the skirt of this dress from ModCloth. I am a big fan of high-waisted skirts! Some time I'll post more pictures of other clothes I've made, which includes several other high-waisted skirts.



Also, I made all of my Christmas gifts for my family this year and will be posting pictures and tutorials in the next few weeks. For inspiration, here are a few pictures of the stationary sets I made for my mother.


1 comment:

  1. I am related to a beautiful, creative, inspiring, and most talented woman!!! I feel honored to be your cousin! Your creativity blows my mind away, Sarah! God has given you such a wonderful gift. I so enjoy reading your blog and seeing all your projects you have done and are yet to do.

    ReplyDelete