My name is Sarah. I began this new venture while living on Peachtree Street with two lovely roommates. I make things compulsively, I am full of crazy ideas, and I have a passion for beautiful things.
This is my blog.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Paper Planes--and the Start of the Last Semester

Today was my second day of classes for my last semester of college. You know what I know so far? I am going to be reading and writing

all

the

time.

Fortunately, I now have a desk chair (donated by my roommate's mother), so after I finish painting it I can sit and work at my desk and be inspired by this lovely, whimsical strand of paper airplanes I hung from my ceiling:
The picture is a bit blurry. I'll try and get a better one. While you wait, make your own strand of paper airplanes! Make a whole lot of airplanes, of all different sizes, with fun paper. Newspaper or old maps will do the trick. Glue them to a long strand of twine. Drape them around your room. Bask in their inspiring effects.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came over from V and Co. I really like the pictures you made for your dad. Great idea. The paper plane garland is a cool thing to do. And the fans... Like it all!
    Good luck with the studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my sister (Mid-Craft Crisis) just told me about your blog so I had to have a look. I love your creativity. Keep it up, we cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete